YOUR FRIENDS AT HEATMAX WELCOME YOU
At HeatMax Food Warmers, we take pride in everything we produce. Although our industry has changed immensely over time, there are some things that remain constant such the quality of our goods and our care for those who use our products. We are a family owned and operated manufacturer of affordable food warmer displays, hot boxes, and holding cabinets. We make all of our products in our shop in Miami Florida. Please browse our site to get a better idea of who we are, and what we do. Don't hesitate to call us with any questions. You can reach us at 305-900-8346 Monday through Friday, 9AM to 4:30PM. We look forward to doing business with you.
Since 1995 our family business, Rodriguez Bakery Equipment Inc has been a leader in creating innovative ideas for the hot holding foodservice industry: innovations in equipment that improves profits, efficiency, and reliability. In 2013 we registered our Brand name “Heat Max Food Warmers”. Heat Max is dedicated to exceptional customer service and quality equipment, offering maximum performance while staying in budget.
Shipping is FedEx Ground, please allow 4 days for processing, and 3 to 5 business days for shipping.
We guarantee all of our products for one year on parts and labor. If there is a problem with your warmer we will ship you a replacement unit and a prepaid return label to return the defective one. On the 4 & 6 foot cabinets we will repair the unit at your location or send a replacement. Please contact us at 305-900-8346 or email at email@example.com.
We accept the return of any of our products with proof of purchase within 30 days of receipt of the unit. The unit must be in new condition and properly packaged for the return shipment back to our location. Please contact us at 305-900-8346 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Collection, Use & Share
We are committed to communicating with you in a professional manner and protecting your confidential information. We use the information you provide (e.g. name, address, phone number, email, etc.) to contact you to share information about our (products/services).
Customer information is used by HeatMax-Website to:
– Process orders
– Provide a personalized shopping experience for registered customers
– Send e-mail newsletters full of specials and helpful information to those who opt to receive them
Monitor traffic patterns to improve our site’s functionality and user-friendliness
We will NOT share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request. This company does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
Please contact us to correct or update information at any time. 305-900-8346
Terms and Conditions:
- In order to use our website and/or receive our services, you must be at least 18 years of age, or of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, and possess the legal authority, right and freedom to enter into these Terms as a binding agreement. - You are not allowed to use this website and/or receive services if doing so is prohibited in your country or under any law or regulation applicable to you.
- When buying an item, you agree that: (i) you are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a commitment to buy it: (ii) you enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item and you complete the check-out payment process.
- The prices we charge for using our services / for our products are listed on the website. We reserve the right to change our prices for products displayed at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur. Additional information about pricing and sales tax is available on the payments page.
UL Certified, Made in Miami Florida
Rodriguez Bakery Equipment Inc HeatMax Food Warmers
6701 NW 37th CT.
Miami, Florida 33147