HeatMax 222725 Loaf Bread Warmer -- MADE IN USA
HeatMax 222725 Bread Warmer Display
Professionally display your delicious loafs of Bread and keep them at the perfect warm temperature for people on the go. Gain that impulse purchase by providing and showing warm French (baguettes), Cuban, Puerto Rican or any other loafs of bread. Strong, lightweight aluminum to have set up on a counter top to be right at eye level or with the optional stand. Poly-carbonate windows all around for the bread to be seen at every angle. Each of these models are hand built in the USA!
This is a brand new HeatMax 22x27x25 heated bread display case. Shipping is not included since this item is too large to ship ground and must go via freight. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
- UL Listed (E487458)
- All Aluminum construction
- Polycarbonate windows and doors
- 19 inches of clearance through the front door
- Temperature controlled single heating element
- 2 Hinged doors
- Two 60 watt light bulbs to better display your bread
- Light strong aluminum frame
- One 420 Watt Heating element
- Only uses 3.5 amps of power
- Only 45 pounds
- Fits approximately 25 to 35 loafs of bread
- Spacing between shelves is 8.5"
- Temperature is adjustable
- 120 Volts AC
- Additional aluminum stand is available
Dimensions are as follows:
- Clearance thru front doors: 19 inches
- Interior Dimensions: 19”(W) x 26”(D) x 19”(H)
- External Dimensions: 22”(W) x 27”(D) x 25”(H)
- Number of Shelves: 2
Shipping, Warranty & Returns
The price does not include shipping on this item. This item is too large to ship via Fedex Ground and must ship Freight. Please contact us for a freight quote.
We guarantee all of our products for one year on parts and labor. If there is a problem with your warmer we will ship you a replacement unit and a prepaid return label to return the defective one. On the 4 & 6 foot cabinets we will repair the unit at your location or send a replacement.
We accept the return of any of our products with proof of purchase within 30 days of receipt of the unit. The unit must be in new condition and properly packaged for the return shipment back to our location.